Bar & Bat Mitzvah
A bar/bat mitzvah is a once in a lifetime experience!
It should be a meaningful and personal experience for your son or daughter and for you!
Something they enjoy.
Not a fight before each lesson!
My warm personality and sense of humor makes preparing for the special day a fun and engaging process. Your child will be ready for the service. Even more, they will enjoy the process and develop a better understanding of what it means to be Jewish.
My goals with each student are:
- Prepare the student to succeed at their service.
- Instill in them a sense of confidence in their ability.
- Make the bar/bat mitzvah experience a positive one that they will look back at with fond memories.
- Give them a personal relationship with a rabbi.
- Explore and develop their sense of Jewish identity.
I have worked with middle school students for over 24 years and have worked with thousands of bar/bat mitzvah students. Yet, each one is a unique, personal relationship that is apparent when your son/daughter and I share the bima together on that special day. I retain life long relationships with many of the students and families who I have bar/bat mitzvah’d.